Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

designers communicating with developers

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by sanklin, Feb 14, 2012.

1. sanklin

sanklin Junior Member

2. sanklin

sanklin Junior Member

Please take the survey, I really need this for my report, and my hope my research as a ground for my article which aims to contribute to the field. I really appreciate those who have already taken the survey, thank you :)
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

oooohhh yeah we're going to jump on it right now... you're not even joining in on the forum :rolleyes:

Put it simply - we generally feel more inclined to help people who join in :up:
  4. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Your survey doesn't take into account freelancing. There's a massive difference between a lone freelancer and a group of freelancers working together or forming a company. To start the minimum company size as a 9 employees or more is a little odd.

Also, as Levi has mentioned, as with everything in life if you want something then you need to put something in. Don't expect people to drop what they're doing to help you when you have made no contributions to this forum whatsoever.
  5. we seem to be getting a raft of these requests at the moment.. I do really wonder if any of them are students or poll takers trying to get numbers up... very suspicious.
  6. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Does his IP location match his claimed nationality?