Designer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
thecaptain said:
Sorry for not getting back within the forums specified time... Jeeeeezus! Some people do more than sit on here.

Levi, man you can stick your negative rep where the sun don't shine, is this were you come to be a bitch. I'm not here to debate. I asked a question at the start and nobody understood the site. That answered my question. A lot of questions were answered which is what was needed.

The site was a test. We work with rough, quick designs for initial reaction to concepts, this one got a good response.

The site is updated.

And for the record, of all boards I've visited you impatient pratts have been the most entertaining... I will defo be back. But not to this thread so save your fingers!
and this is why you get the response you got, your "i'm entitled to free help without giving anything" perspective is just immature and unprofessional.

Oh and seeing as you clearly can't read, my post was in reply to squiddy where he mentions your discurtious lack of response

Edit:pmsl the new one must have been inspired by df, seriously someone clearly needs a designer to help them lol

I don't see any hand bags, I just see two people who have put in more time and effort than was required to try and help someone, only to have it thrown back in their faces, who then decided to point out why this situation has occurred to someone who is clearly oblivious of their own actions. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather someone told me that than just ignoring me, sweeping the confusion under the rug :)

Captain,
if you are still maybe reading this, if you're going to do a scrolling one page site like this, the menu bar needs to scroll with you - like this example http://www.makebetterapps.com/ - im just trying to offer you some pointers in usability that hopefully you can find helpful.

@ Squiddy:
i agree with you guys, i just think we should leave it as soon as the OP says 'i won't be commenting anymore'.
after that it's totally unproductive. doesnt get anyone anywhere, and if anything the OP will only post something else *more* annoyed, which will end with another response from seasoned DF users, and it'll keep going...

Edit:pmsl the new one must have been inspired by df, seriously someone clearly needs a designer to help them lol
this is a little far, for example.

Tim, have you looked at the new site and we all know that df was designed by a designer.... it was tongue and cheek :p

Tim said:
just thinking as long time DF people we need to be a bit nicer to newbies.
more active users = good.
I think we do need to be nicer to new people :) Not saying I'm a long time DF person, just think we could all be more friendly! :)
EDIT: And with that, I'm locking the post as it serves no further purpose! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back