Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designer/Artworker wanted

Discussion in 'Design Jobs & Employment Forum:' started by Nouveau Beauty Group, Apr 6, 2011.

1. We are looking for another member to join our in-house creative team. Looking after 8 up and coming beauty brands.

The candidate must be proficient in CorelDraw and have a keen eye for detail, and a love of design.

We design everything for the group of companies from a simple appointment card, to 40 page brochures. Advertising campaigns to boxes and packaging.

We are based in South Elmsall, West Yorkshire.

If you are interested drop me an email

2. YellowPeril

YellowPeril Member

Do professional designers use CorelDraw?

3. Have you used it? probably not... I used illustrator and quark for years before I came across CorelDraw. Much quicker to produce the same results. I have used it for over 10 years now and wouldnt change back. Corel just need to get their act together and bring their next release as a mac version.
  4. YellowPeril

YellowPeril Member

I used Coreldraw 3 way back and as a graphics programme it was very good, especially for the price, at that time version 3 was no good at handling type en masse. However I was just posing the question as to whether you were going to find sufficient numbers of professionally qualified designers who were fluent in Coreldraw to enable you to make a choice?
  5. CorelDraw 3 isnt very good compared to the latest versions. But yes you are right, there isnt a huge number of CorelDraw designers out there.