Design the future

bryan1690

Hi again, bored of me yet ? lol.

I do have a few projects that i can post on here, would love to hear what everyone thinks about it and get as much feedback as i can.

Brief : To produce five postcards, aimed at fashion/design students wishing to travel to Amsterdam on a student trip

5 X Postcards ( landscape or portrait

Initially i jumped at the chance to select Amsterdam, i could of chosen Paris, or Barcelona but as i visit Amsterdam for dance events frequently i felt that i would be best suited to it purely on a research level.

I,d like to thank Orange mobile for they're inspiration on this project, the bulk of the visuals were taken from there advertising campaigns and it fitted what i wanted for my project really well.

The whole ethos of the project was to think big, dare to dream, and be someone, thus giving us students hope that we actually can be successful when we step into the big bad world of design lol.

So the visuals i chose would remain the same throughout the range, but by changing the typography in each postcard i could change the feel and the relevance of each also.

Really enjoyed this project, love the city, love Graphic Design.

Again i welcome any feedback that you may have and any questions

Back