Design packaging for Always and win $1,500

Sabrina May

Talenthouse have just launched a campaign with Always Dailies to design discreet packaging. The winner will receive £1,500 and see their design on boxes across stores in the UK. You can read the full brief here and download the template. Always are looking for designs that will stand out on shelves. The logo must not be shown as the design is to be 'discreet'. Here is the full brief: Design for Always Dailies Discreet

Good Luck!

They want something that shows creative "out of the box" thinking but all submitted designs must make use of the included box template. I would expect packaging that "stands out on a shelf" and that women would "proudly display" would require a whole new concept, rather than a box with a slightly different design.

I'm also confused why the packaging should be bold and stand out when the 'brief' states that Always users prefer discreet designs?

They want something that shows creative "out of the box" thinking but all submitted designs must make use of the included box template. I would expect packaging that "stands out on a shelf" and that women would "proudly display" would require a whole new concept, rather than a box with a slightly different design.

I'm also confused why the packaging should be bold and stand out when the 'brief' states that Always users prefer discreet designs?

Hi Paul,

What they mean by 'discreet designs' is that they don't want any of the Always Logos shown, so that you don't know the contents of the box. They want the box to stand out as in the design on the template. It needs to fun and stylish. It could have a really bright pattern, or an illustration, something that is eye catching to consumer.

Hope this clears things up!
Sabrina

Back