Design of the Nissan Cube car

Pretzel

What do people think of this car design? I love it!
Its quite different form other cars around right now. 'Big in Japan' apparently!

images

With some deep dish alloys, lowered suspension and a phat exhaust it could look amazing! could even pimp the windows with some tints! and a banging ice setup! - Star City here I come.

I'm not a fan personally! and by the sounds of it I think the only way you'll get your hands on one in the UK is by using an import company, don't think Nissan have plans to sell it outside of Japan.

By all accounts it's doing very well in Japan! Looks like they've got their target market spot on, quote from the Times review:

There’s no need for performance or handling so it has none, but criteria like ride quality, turning circle and air-conditioning efficiency are paramount, and in all these areas the Cube excels.

Sunburn said:
With some deep dish alloys, lowered suspension and a phat exhaust it could look amazing! could even pimp the windows with some tints! and a banging ice setup!

Should I change your username to Xzibit or Westwood, Geoff? Stateside or UK immitation? :D

It's too curvy for me I'd much rather have an old Scion BB or XB (toyota) When they were a bit squarer late 90's ones. A mate of mine has had a few and they're really nice to drive too.

IMG_6356640.jpg

scion1.jpg

:up:

Yeah Im with Tim on this one, and find that particular one unattractive. Im not really into cars but I can share the ones Im loving the looks of right now, and couldn't decide which Id pick if I could only choose one:D They're all so nice!

Ford Fiesta
ford-fiesta-concept-4.jpg

Scion XD
scion-xd.jpg

Citroen c2(really loving these kinds that you have in the UK)
newtitel.jpg

Toyota Yaris
toyota-yaris.jpg

Do you see a pattern here?;)

i've had my eye on that fiesta ever since the ford fiesta youtube competition

looks reaally nice compared to the current fiesta (which we have two of)

the c2 is nice as well but i'd defo buy the fiesta over it :p

For sure Nissan have made some sweet cars, theres a white GTR under the office window as we speak! would love to take that for a spin. at the moment however, im looking for a nice 300ZX SWB TT hard to find a good example for reasonable money though.

Greg said:
I think the only way you'll get your hands on one in the UK is by using an import company, don't think Nissan have plans to sell it outside of Japan.

I had a look - its being launched in this country this month, so soon we will be overrun... Or not.

Ahh right, did not know that, I'll keep an eye out for them! Although don't think I'd miss it if I did drive past one :)

ToruOkada said:
I had a look - its being launched in this country this month, so soon we will be overrun... Or not.

One of my friends is a Nisaan Reviewer...He basically drives the cars and reviews them to an audience, compares them against other guys etc. He's doing the review for this one so he just told me.

ToruOkada said:
you sure, I saw one early last year when I was driving into town :confused:

I like the cube. It quirky and different. I really like the interior light with the ripple effect. that looks sweet

Yuk. Why would anyone buy this awful looking French rubbish? It looks like the love child of an Iron and Butterdish.

Nik said:
Yuk. Why would anyone buy this awful looking French rubbish? It looks like the love child of an Iron and Butterdish.

um last time I checked Nissan were a japanese company :rolleyes:

Back