Design for Print / Web Design

Steve

I am currently looking for some Freelance work.

If you’d be interested in getting some designs done I would be only too pleased to help. I can also recommend good printer services to get the work printed but you of course can use whoever you like. Payment would not be taken until you are completely happy with the design(s), and you can have as many alterations as you like until you feel its perfect.

I am also offering web design. I can come up with a design for your pages which you can take to a developer to be coded. Or I can pass the design on to a friend of mine who will code it and can also host it for you if required. He creates an admin area so the site can be updated by yourself but also offers support if you have any problems.

My online portfolio is Steven Gibbs - Freelance Graphic Designer, Aberdeen so feel free to find out more about me and my work. There are a couple of testimonials in the Professional Work section.

You can email me on [email protected] or PM me to discuss further if you’d be interested in finding out more.

If there is something you were after not listed below just get in touch as I may be able to help.

Prices:

Single Sided Business Cards £20
Double Sided Business Cards £28
Single Sided A5 Flyers £28
Double Sided A5 Flyers £40
A4 Letterheads £25
Compliment Slips £18
Invoice Sheets £18
A4 Single Sided Poster £30
A4 Double Sided Tri-Fold Leaflet £45
A4 Double Sided Folded Leaflet £45

Website Design (Front End) £75