Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Design briefs

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by mick_mccabe, Oct 5, 2011.

1. mick_mccabe

mick_mccabe Member

Was wondering if anyone knows of any sites where you can download briefs? Doesn't hav to be live briefs just need to update my portfolio. Cheers Mick

2. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

D&AD often have student comp briefs on their site.

3. mick_mccabe

mick_mccabe Member

Aye the site keeps crashin when I go on it. Was going to see if any design agency wld give me some. Just the clients comin into my work think they are top designers wae there word document posters. Need briefs with creative flare. Something good u know.

4. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

I'll give you one if you'd like. What kind of project are you looking for? Full branding? Website? Corporate? Charity? so on...

5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Did you do the branding comp brief?

linky

6. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

Ah yeah, that would be a good one. Is there a thread with the final entries?

I like your CAD presentation (and designs of course) Levi - may I ask how long it took to visualise your designs in 3D?

7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I get my briefs at M&S.

8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Not overly long, said about 28 hours in thread including the concept but I was kind of playing with materials etc for the best look while doing it so could likely knock it out in half a day.

final entries
    results

9. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

Ah right. Good to bare in mind for the future if a big pitch requires something like that...

Cheers for the links

10. mick_mccabe

mick_mccabe Member

If u could chris that would be great. Full branding brief would be ideal. Cheers mate.