Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Derren Brown

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by mrp2049, Sep 9, 2009.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

So I am watching on channel 4 plus one at the moment, but I am still enjoying this. I am also going to avoid twitter till I have watched the evenings entertainment.

Opinions on him?

I have been reading his book, the guy is frighteningly intelligent, and the book makes more sense of some of his act.

2. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Hes rediculously inteligent. And I think he probably has an un-human level of patience as well.

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

His book is crazy! The amount of details relating to memory retention is incredible

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

he predicted the lottery numbers...:s crazy that is

5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

The best thing is he isn't trying to fool anyone into thinking he is psychic or similar, just that all of this is possible through the power of the mind in one form or another :D

6. I believe that he is also a stage magician too but only for card tricks and illusion etc...

not seen any of his books or TV.

7. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

why did he try that stupid trick yesterday? That was not really clever. If you can predict the number then ****ing buy the ticket and show us that you have won. I just hate people trying to be too smart thinking that the rest of us aren't that clever as well.:down:

8. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

i just don't believe his stunts, they are all planned very well. All the audience mind reading bullpoop

9. His next one apparently will be to make all people watching not be able to stand up :lol:

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I heard on the radio this morning, next week he's going to try and make all the viewers watching at home not be able to leave their sofas.

My Nan would never watch Paul Mackenna in case she got hypnotised through the tv, bless :D

11. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

yep, that's what I heard, great excuse for bunking off next Thursday though :D

12. LOL yeah.. sorry can't come to work today.. Derren Brown has stuck me to my Sofa :lol:

13. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

..........................sack letter follows:p

14. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

ooops

15. glenwheeler

lol i wont be watching that then, Ill start my job around that time and I dont wanna miss the first day!

16. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Theyre not actually allowed to show the process, because it can happen.

17. tim

tim Senior Member

srsly br3n?

that's pretty sweet!

18. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Said so on top gear :p

19. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

My question on Dezza Brownpiece is ...

If he knew the frickin lottory numbers why didnt he put a ticket on and keep it in his pocket until after the draw was made? Yeah those very very very very still white balls that didnt move had the numbers on were also right but a ticket really proves it.

And he could have give the cash to charity.

20. glenwheeler

Has anyone read his book? Its pretty cool to be honest