• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Derren Brown

mrp2049

So I am watching on channel 4 plus one at the moment, but I am still enjoying this. I am also going to avoid twitter till I have watched the evenings entertainment.

Opinions on him?

I have been reading his book, the guy is frighteningly intelligent, and the book makes more sense of some of his act.

Renniks

The best thing is he isn't trying to fool anyone into thinking he is psychic or similar, just that all of this is possible through the power of the mind in one form or another :D

C

chrismitchell

I believe that he is also a stage magician too but only for card tricks and illusion etc...

not seen any of his books or TV.

h_freezy

why did he try that stupid trick yesterday? That was not really clever. If you can predict the number then ****ing buy the ticket and show us that you have won. I just hate people trying to be too smart thinking that the rest of us aren't that clever as well.:down:

C

chrismitchell

His next one apparently will be to make all people watching not be able to stand up :lol:

Tom Sound

h_freezy said:
i just don't believe his stunts, they are all planned very well. All the audience mind reading bullpoop
I heard on the radio this morning, next week he's going to try and make all the viewers watching at home not be able to leave their sofas.

My Nan would never watch Paul Mackenna in case she got hypnotised through the tv, bless :D

br3n

Tom Sound said:
I heard on the radio this morning, next week he's going to try and make all the viewers watching at home not be able to leave their sofas.

My Nan would never watch Paul Mackenna in case she got hypnotised through the tv, bless :D
Theyre not actually allowed to show the process, because it can happen.

My question on Dezza Brownpiece is ...

If he knew the frickin lottory numbers why didnt he put a ticket on and keep it in his pocket until after the draw was made? Yeah those very very very very still white balls that didnt move had the numbers on were also right but a ticket really proves it.

And he could have give the cash to charity.