DEGRAFIKs' progress

damion

hey guys,

Can you tell me what you think so far to my new website?

All feedback is appreciated.

Many thanks,

Damion.

Initially I would suggest you are shooting yourself in the face with those prices on your "credit crunch offers" - unless you just don't like money very much, your work looks a good standard too - think you could end up a busy fool if your not careful!

Site works, I presume you plan to add more content for the links that dont work? - I like the character you've created (also used on your avatar).

The email addresses will get spammed you need to hide the addresses - use a contact form instead.

also the footer doesn't always stick to the bottom of the page - check Sticky Footer - Creattica Daily

The site design does verge on looking a little generic for me tbh - maybe you could get a bit more personality in there.

Get your business off the ground with a new logo from only £50. With up to 3 options to choose from and unlimited amendments on your chosen logo. ENQUIRE NOW!

I'm tempted to take you up on that offer just for the unlimited ammendments, would get my £50 worth for sure!

You'll soon be adding to the anoying client thread :p

Hi Damion,

I've noticed a lot of the site pages are yet to be completed, is this a work in progress?

From first impressions of the site so far, as a few others have said it looks a little template like and doesn't really stand out as a unique site.. yet. In terms of the Degrafik branding it may be good for you to choose which elements to use as a logo for a consistent approach, as you have the Degrafik type on the site currently, the DE favicon which is your previous logo I seem to remember? and you're new-ish character in your avatar on here.

Hope that helps & look forward to seeing the site develop :)
Greg

Credit crunching prices?
Does that include printing as well?

i think the sub headings could be a little more subtle. Lighter grey colour maybe.
not such a bold font or maybe the green bars under each one can be thinned out a bit.

Have to say I agree with the majority - the design does look kind of "wordpress" ish to me.

I think the colour scheme works surprisingly well though! Ide never ahve thought to use white, lime/bright green and a bright pink!

I like your work....but also agree that those prices are jut incredibly low for what they are!

The logo looks like it needs some finishing off aswell - looks a bit bland...and the white shape reminds me too much of a speech bubble and therefore says blog/forum to me rather than designer.

Back