Degrafik

damion

Hi Guys,

I have recently recreated the logo for DEGRAFIK. What do you think guys?

degrafik_newlogo.jpg

Logo design isn't my speciality so this isn't an expert opinion. It looks modern and that is about as far as it goes for me, if I was looking for a logo designer then I would want their logo and their portfolio to be outstanding, looking at your website you don't currently have a portfolio so the only thing a potential client has to go by is your logo which just looks like a font.

To give you an example, I was looking at this site yesterday: http://www.logoquality.com. Their logo is terrible in my opinion and they are logo designers! This would put me off straightaway, if they cannot get it right for themselves then what chance do they have of getting it right for me.

As mentioned, I am no logo designer, some of the others will probably come along and say it is brilliant:icon_smile:

The logo for Logo Quality is a bit of a wierd one. You would think they would go all out on their own to show what they can do. it is a bit of an anti-climax.

The new Degrafik logo is clean and simple, Damon does have a good point though.

New Logo

It's very similar to the old one isn't it?

I prefer the version of the logo you have on your website holding page at the moment, which is a thicker font.

Amanda

Back