• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dear Santa

Harry

Trials is fairly expensive, but it's usually due to the fact that trials riders will pay anything for their beloved bikes haha. I'd love to see the markup trials companies make…

Anon.

mrp2049 said:
is that thing made out of dinosaur bones? (obviously being the most expensive substance in the world)
lol, I wish, might be a bit stronger, The warranty only last 2 years racing. Not that it will fall apart after that but you'd think at that price it could take a bit more of a beating!!

Anon.

Harry said:
Trials is fairly expensive, but it's usually due to the fact that trials riders will pay anything for their beloved bikes haha. I'd love to see the markup trials companies make…
Yeah same here, prices seem to keep going up and we seem to keep paying them lol. I know of one well know bike manufacturer that puts 100% mark-up on their bikes!!!

mrp2049

chrismitchell said:
LOL :p I don't know what I really would love to have :p LOL
dude i posted 20 imacs!

Anon. said:
lol, I wish, might be a bit stronger, The warranty only last 2 years racing. Not that it will fall apart after that but you'd think at that price it could take a bit more of a beating!!
I would want a gold plated life time guarantee!

Anon.

@Mike

Yeah, and all you get is a sticker that states it's hand-built.

That's basically what you are paying for with Intense bikes. They are one of the only companies that don't get their frames mass produced in Taiwan now.

PS Eyveryone: Changed my Avatar early because I can't get online at home at the moment :(

Levi

Staff member
well if its anything
I'll take nozomi sasaki

or if she's unavailable lily cole :)

and a nissan skyline r34 gtr customised to my specifications :up: