Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dan dulau graphic design portfolio

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by dan dulau, Feb 12, 2009.

1. dan dulau

dan dulau Junior Member

Hi,
    Glad to be a new member of this community. Here is some of my visual identity, print and packaging projects, collected in my new site.

Dan Dulau

Hope you will enjoy it !

regards
    dan

2. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Welcome to DF mate! It's a great forum

I've clicked your link and it's been stuck on the Dan_ Dulau Design pre-loader for the past minute or so, is the site down at this time, or broken?

The net here works fine on everyother site too :(

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Design Forums, you're our second member from Romania! :)
    Was just looking on your portfolio a few minutes ago as spotted you registering, some great work on there!
    (Adam just incase you didn't notice it look for the small grey enter link in the bottom left ;))

Thanks,
    Greg

4. berry

berry Active Member

Hi welcome,
    Can't get past the preloader on your site.

5. dan dulau

dan dulau Junior Member

Hi,

it seems to be some problems ... here the site works properly ... hmm .... maybe later ... i hope.

thanks
    dan

6. berry

berry Active Member

Put some Leu in the meter!

7. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Didn't get that far Greg :(, was just stuck on the pre-loader the same as Berry!

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Oh OK sorry guys, it took me a few minutes to spot the enter link so thought you may have done the same. Hope you get it resolved soon Dan :)

9. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I got through and must say, some really impressive work there - super clean and executed perfectly.

10. dan dulau

dan dulau Junior Member

Hi,

Thanks for your posts ! Ver useful for me anyway.
    On the other hand, you can use the mause scroll or keypad arrows to navigate on the site.

regards
    dan

11. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forums. Some great work on your site, and the site itself is very nice also. Hope you'll enjoy your time here!