Custom Pin Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave

I've had a request to quote for the design and manufacture of a short run of pin badges. The client has specified the required number is 10 badges and is prepared for the fact that this may well be an expensive venture. The product required is a proper pin badge (one with a big spike on the back) rather than the button type badge.

Do we have any members who are able to quote on the manufacture of these or suggest a source?

Really, wow those guys are great! It's badges, we get them done in hundreds for bands and they last a few weeks!

I think youre confusing the type of badge theyre after.

Pin badge:
Ska-Man-Classic-Pin-Badge.jpg

button badge:
president_obama_button_badge-p145008724314398438t5sj_400.jpg

I know it's friday afternoon and the sun's out but there's no need to act the fool. If you cannot supply or provide contact details of a supplier then I'd ask that you simply don't pother posting.

bigdave said:
I know it's friday afternoon and the sun's out but there's no need to act the fool. If you cannot supply or provide contact details of a supplier then I'd ask that you simply don't pother posting.

Hi Dave,

Not sure who that was aimed at? I know you can get both backs on button shaped badges so think that's where the confusion has come in?

Either way, looks like 'enamel pin badge' might be a better name for searching, found this site:
Premium Enamel Badges : Hard Enamel Pin Badges
(But as Michael said, finding a supplier for x10 might prove to be the impossible part, most seem to have min. order of x100).

Good luck in your search.
Greg

Oh right. Enamel badges with a pin back.

It's friday afternoon, I'm going outside to the sunshine! I'll reply to this with the people I know who do this and can do custom cutting and painting of things like this and come back sometime on monday....

See what I did there!

Not acting the fool, simply misunderstood what you were after.

I won't bother trying to help in the future. Hope you find a supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back