Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current Video Game(s) of choice

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Well as we all seem to be gamers (in one way or another :p) i just thought i would see what games people are playing at the moment or the ones people are looking forward to :clap: )

Currently playing alot of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on Wii and Looking forward to the Ghostbusters game on the Wii too :D (who doesn't want to pretend to fire a Proton Pack???)

2. tim

tim Senior Member

Mario Kart Wii
    Legends of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PES 2009
    FIFA 09
    Grand Theft Auto series :D

3. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

I've just finished playing 'Star Wars: Force Unleased'. Thats pretty cool.

Not really finding much time to play much else at the moment.

4. On PC (I work on a mac and keep a pc as a gaming rig)

Currently:
    Far Cry 2 (almost finished)
    A lot of Call of Duty 4 online

Just finished:
    Bioshock (AWESOME game, such attention to detail!)

Recently finished:
    Dead Space (excellent game, I havent played a good scary game like that since Clive Barker's Undying)
    The new Crysis
    Latest C&C RA

Wishlist:
    Want to back into the GTA series (last played the new San Andreas)
    Starcraft 2

5. Yeah Bioshock is aparently really good .. :) (sorry i only have a Mac and a Wii at home so no PC games for me.. and i don't play that online equivalent to Heroin - World of Warcraft)

I was thinking about the Star Wars Unleashed game :) is it worth playing? or is it a bit easy? (i was told it could be very easy for some reason?)

I found this site :) The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation which is really funny reviews of games.. always makes me laugh :)

6. VertigoSFX

VertigoSFX Senior Member

Left 4 Dead is epic. Greatest 50 dollars ever.

I also enjoy a little Dead Space and Far Cry 2. I would be a big fan of Grand theft auto 4 but the PC version is buggy as hell and is giving me a heck of a lot of problems...too many to say but basically it is virtually unplayable.

7. electricalyce

electricalyce Member

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and Worms 3D :up:

8. Michae

Michae Member

Worms 3D on my Mac, Alpine Racer on the PS2, and waiting for Sims 3 to use on the PC.... ;)

9. shaqal

shaqal Member

Red Alert 3 with my roomies, and mirrors edge for solo ( I didnt expect but it's a great game )

10. Psygon

Psygon Junior Member

yeah! Well, not that I spent $50 on it as it was a christmas gift but really like this game :)

You a pc player or a xbox player? If PC my steam id page: Steam Community :: ID :: Psygon :)

Apart from that I mostly play puzzle/casual games from PopCap, far too addictive.

11. croche

croche Member

Im a Call Of Duty 4 Player on the 360 you cant beat it

12. VertigoSFX

VertigoSFX Senior Member

I'm solely a PC player..I have a gaming community I started a few years back with some buddies...Burning Vision Online Gaming Community - Home. We just hang out in Ventrilo and play here and there it's pretty fun. I'll add you to Steam (mine is vertigo137).

13. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Any PS3 gamers check out:

PS3N.net

Any 360 gamers check out:

XBLN.net

Both very highly recommended :up:

14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

star wars lego 2 on the xbox! I am a happy gamer who is 5 years behind the times. Its cheaper that way!

15. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Mirror's Edge (PS3) is definitely a one-of-a-kind game, I just love it.
    Team Fortress 2 (PC) has been on my gaming list for the past couple weeks.
    Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3) is good, unfortunately not a lot of levels to play.
    I downloaded a 10 day trial for World of Warcraft, it's cooler than I thought but there's still no way I'm paying a monthly fee for that :D

Oh and RuneScape kicks ass! J/K but I do have an account there, anyone wanna fight? :p

16. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

ps3...call of duty 5.

17. just completed Mario Galaxy... feel a bit disheartened about how easy the final boss is :(

18. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Just PES2009 for me. A bit of FM2009, but hopefully not too much.

19. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I've played it once since I got it... and I didn't understand the purpose. Never played since :p