• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Current Video Game(s) of choice

C

chrismitchell

Well as we all seem to be gamers (in one way or another :p) i just thought i would see what games people are playing at the moment or the ones people are looking forward to :clap: )

Currently playing alot of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on Wii and Looking forward to the Ghostbusters game on the Wii too :D (who doesn't want to pretend to fire a Proton Pack???)

M

mrleesimpson

I've just finished playing 'Star Wars: Force Unleased'. Thats pretty cool.

Not really finding much time to play much else at the moment.

On PC (I work on a mac and keep a pc as a gaming rig)

Currently:
Far Cry 2 (almost finished)
A lot of Call of Duty 4 online

Just finished:
Bioshock (AWESOME game, such attention to detail!)

Recently finished:
Dead Space (excellent game, I havent played a good scary game like that since Clive Barker's Undying)
The new Crysis
Latest C&C RA

Wishlist:
Want to back into the GTA series (last played the new San Andreas)
Starcraft 2

C

chrismitchell

Yeah Bioshock is aparently really good .. :) (sorry i only have a Mac and a Wii at home so no PC games for me.. and i don't play that online equivalent to Heroin - World of Warcraft)

I was thinking about the Star Wars Unleashed game :) is it worth playing? or is it a bit easy? (i was told it could be very easy for some reason?)

I found this site :) The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation which is really funny reviews of games.. always makes me laugh :)

Left 4 Dead is epic. Greatest 50 dollars ever.

I also enjoy a little Dead Space and Far Cry 2. I would be a big fan of Grand theft auto 4 but the PC version is buggy as hell and is giving me a heck of a lot of problems...too many to say but basically it is virtually unplayable.

Kevin

Mirror's Edge (PS3) is definitely a one-of-a-kind game, I just love it.
Team Fortress 2 (PC) has been on my gaming list for the past couple weeks.
Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3) is good, unfortunately not a lot of levels to play.
I downloaded a 10 day trial for World of Warcraft, it's cooler than I thought but there's still no way I'm paying a monthly fee for that :D

Oh and RuneScape kicks ass! J/K but I do have an account there, anyone wanna fight? :p

Kevin

chrismitchell said:
just completed Mario Galaxy... feel a bit disheartened about how easy the final boss is :(
I've played it once since I got it... and I didn't understand the purpose. Never played since :p