• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cup of tea anyone?

Fliss

Hello peeps,

I'm Fliss.... A Graphic Design graduate from Bristol UWE :icon_smile:

Unemployment has eventually directed me to this forum, which is going to be a lifesaver for me, I think! I've just been made redundant from my nicely paid retail management job, but it's given me the kick up the arse I need to start getting into Design! And also perfected my tea making skills.....

Completely overwhelmed, and feel like I'm starting from nowhere, as I hate everything I ever produced in University, but hey ho!

Yeah, tea anyone? I make a stonker! :icon_tongue_smilie:

printbar

Get thee to a bar job, m'dear. You need to pay the bills while you're looking for work!

</patronising, but actually salient comment>

Fliss

Get thee to a bar job, m'dear. You need to pay the bills while you're looking for work!

</patronising, but actually salient comment>
Oh don't worry, I'm trying! Every job under the sun has been applied for! :icon_tongue_smilie:

Hi Fliss and welcome to the forum. Good tea making is an essential skill! You got a portfolio?
Somewhat, but It's not in a fit state in it's online form to be viewed :icon_blushing: I'll post it up for crit when it is!

Fliss

Awww fabulous, thank you! You've all been most helpful. I might even drop a biscuit in when I deliver your cups of tea...

Job I applied for yesterday already went, despite the closing date being tomorrow :icon_eek: Helpful.