• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cuba Pictures

Just thought i'd post up some pics to show everyone how beautiful Cuba is! I didn't have my photography head on and only had my point and shoot so pleeeease don't give me too harsh criticism :(

Attachments

C

chrismitchell

those are some lovely pics Sarah.. the cloud looks amazing.. was it a tropical storm?

Yeah the storm was amazing. It was beautifully sunny one minute, and then that cloud just slowly same at us as if it was swallowing us up. It was amazing how EVERYONE got out of the sea and ran to their rooms because it was raining. We were the only ones "daring" enough to stay in the sea!

Please don't post pictures like this. Makes me depressed. I want to to be on a tropical beach now! :D

Looks great Sarah. Did you visit Havana as well, or did you just stay on the beach?

We didn't visit Havana becuase we didn't have enough money. We had to pay for the scuba diving course and we did some other beachy things like visit a deserted island and horse riding etc. Wasn't much left over for anything else what with the 11% commission charge :(

Greg

Ah just noticed this Hippy...
"Sarah: Last Activity: 11-03-10" :(

Since she left Printed Easy doesn't look like she has much time for DF these days!

Greg

HippySunshine said:
Isn't it "TESCO - EVERY LITTLE HELPS" or have I just completley missed a joke there?
That was Tim's subtle way of saying that Sarah actually works for Tesco now, not Argos as Chris said :)