Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuba Pictures

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by sarah, Sep 21, 2009.

1. sarah

sarah Member

Just thought i'd post up some pics to show everyone how beautiful Cuba is! I didn't have my photography head on and only had my point and shoot so pleeeease don't give me too harsh criticism :(

Attached Files:

2. sarah

sarah Member

And a few more....

Attached Files:

3. those are some lovely pics Sarah.. the cloud looks amazing.. was it a tropical storm?
  4. sarah

sarah Member

Yeah the storm was amazing. It was beautifully sunny one minute, and then that cloud just slowly same at us as if it was swallowing us up. It was amazing how EVERYONE got out of the sea and ran to their rooms because it was raining. We were the only ones "daring" enough to stay in the sea!
  5. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

awesome pictures....................i love white sandy beaches
  6. sarah

sarah Member

Got a few more...
  7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

dammit i need a holiday!
  8. sarah

sarah Member

I need to go back!
  9. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

so soon! you must have a big overdraft and credit limit.:)
  10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

that looks lovely, not what I was expecting, very nice :D
  11. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Please don't post pictures like this. Makes me depressed. I want to to be on a tropical beach now! :D

Looks great Sarah. Did you visit Havana as well, or did you just stay on the beach?
  12. sarah

sarah Member

We didn't visit Havana becuase we didn't have enough money. We had to pay for the scuba diving course and we did some other beachy things like visit a deserted island and horse riding etc. Wasn't much left over for anything else what with the 11% commission charge :(
  13. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Hi Sarah, I've just posted a thread regarding Cuba... Im going in less than two weeks so if you could check it out and give any info I would be much appreciated.

Amazing pics of the storm coming over. Im a wimp when it comes to storms so not looking forward to that part.

Heres the post:

14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Ah just noticed this Hippy...
    "Sarah: Last Activity: 11-03-10" :(

Since she left Printed Easy doesn't look like she has much time for DF these days!
  15. Yeah she's a busy bunny working for Argos I think (or something like that :))
  16. tim

tim Senior Member

argos. every little helps
  17. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Cuba isn't just full of drug lords and gangsters then! Looks lovely there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Greg

Greg Active Member

See what you've done there Tim :)
  19. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Isn't it "TESCO - EVERY LITTLE HELPS" or have I just completley missed a joke there?
  20. Greg

Greg Active Member

That was Tim's subtle way of saying that Sarah actually works for Tesco now, not Argos as Chris said :)