Crumbs Tumblr Hosting

Emmature

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place to put this but the site IS known for blogging so eh, I'll give it a shot.
I set up a tumblr for Crumbs to host the comic. I'm open to having the comic be on it's own page someday but as deadlines are looming, I'm deciding to get the content prepared rather than focus on making a website for the time being. I'm also late in deadlines due to an unexpected two day visit to the hospital that got me keyholed. BUT YEAH that's not important.
I was wondering if any of you have the time, please feel free to have a look at what I have done so far and give feedback. I'm considering changing the background to perhaps a cityscape or something instead due to some prior feedback I was given. I would have done that sooner but yeah, hospital. Oy.
The page itself is RIGHT HERE
And if you like, I've also done a tour of said page via a blog, which is (eventually) going to be handed into the college. It's a tad long and rambley, a little under nine minutes, and you get to hear my annoying voice. THAT'S RIGHT HERE.
Sorry in advance for the bleeding ears.
So yes, any feedback, advice, critique, what have you would be much appreciated. Sadly, I can't change the size of the words on the page. I've tried. Certain tumblr themes have a set way, it seems.

Back