Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Critique please?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by amoretanto, Jun 15, 2009.

1. amoretanto

amoretanto New Member

2. webasoft

webasoft Member

very nice on the eyes!!
  3. chris_17

chris_17 Member

Nice! Really like it :icon_thumbup::icon_thumbup:
  4. 10thWay

10thWay Member

well balanced, good job!
  5. amoretanto

amoretanto New Member

6. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Member

That looks great:icon_smile:
  7. webasoft

webasoft Member

Add a little feflection to the text underneath and give the image some depth with shaddow or something.......

8. webasoft

webasoft Member

imeant "reflection"
  9. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Nice concept. Attractive.
  10. LovesPrint

LovesPrint Member

No! Not if it's a logo. I think it's gorgeous as is and doing this may ruin it.
  11. chris_17

chris_17 Member

I agree, It works as it is, I think that anything you do will more than likely ruin it so leave it :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
  12. andyd8

andyd8 Member

Its lovely, nice job. Don't add a reflection! Its not necessary. Well done.
  13. webasoft

webasoft Member

chill out

It was just a suggestion as i dont know if its a logo or for the web! its fantastic as it is but i would like to see it with more depth as its unlikely its going to be used as a standalone piece on a plain white background........lmao
  14. LovesPrint

LovesPrint Member

Thing is it works without those things in a great way. It's currently well designed, and very versatile. Gradients and reflections would be uneccessary in this instance, and giving it 'depth' as you say would completely change the style of the piece and give it that web 2.0 look, which I personally am not a fan of and doesn't generally work for versatility in logos anyway.

Can be a nice look on the internet though, as long as it keeps the logo in the same style and feel as the non gradienty reflecty version.
  15. dot design

dot design Member

Like it...but (there is always a but! :)

Is the word supposed to read "Fetched" or "Fetcheo" I wasn't sure whether it was "Fetched" with part of the 'd' missing in the mouth of the dog?
  16. ms_dave

ms_dave Member

very nice design but ditto dot design comment above...not necessarily a bad thing though...a logo should make you think. There's a very good little piece titled "A logo may not be totally accessible on the first reading" in the dos logos book on page 69.....well worth a read.