Critique my Portfolio

iamkonrad

Hey guys,

I have recently graduated university and am currently starting studio work/freelancing part time when I have time etc.
To introduce myself to the community I would love your feedback on my portfolio so far. One that will be getting updated regularly with numerous tidbits I have going on.

The work ranges from some design work for a magazine I run, editorial pieces UI/UX and branding.
You can find my portfolio here - http://www.behance.net/iamkonrad

Hope to get some useful feedback and comments,
Thanks!

Konrad

well I'm lazy and don't like having to click to another site just to give feedback. If you want us to review your work then it's better for you to give us direct links (ie images on the same page) so we can see what it is we writing about.

To introduce myself to the community I would love your feedback on my portfolio so far.
and really.... that isn't much of an introduction is it, that's more a case of 'look at my work'. We like people to join in not just expect stuff from us...

Thanks Alex!
Well its more of a general thing really. Typography, layout, illustration, colour work - what sort of stuff do you believe I should work on.
I guess as an intro..
I'm 22, recently graduated, drifting between freelance and studio work. Massive hiphop nut, gamer, and love football:D

Back