Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Critique for my logo

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Oat Germ, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Oat Germ

Oat Germ New Member

Hey, I've produced a logo for my (near to be created?) company name and I need some help as I feel like something is missing.
    Any ideas of critiques on the type are appreciated

Attached Files:

2. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

what is your company about?
  3. Oat Germ

Oat Germ New Member

Software solutions/UI designs
  4. linziloop

linziloop Member

I definitely don't think the logo says 'software solutions/UI designs'. It's more of an organic foodshop or eco/sustainability business kind of logo. Both the colours and the design need changing completely, in my opinion. Sorry!
  5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Have to agree with above.
  6. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, sorry. Me too. It looks like a muesli bar logo right now.
  7. Ian Bonner

Ian Bonner Member

First impressions was some sort of breakfast nutri-grain bar or cereal. Agree with all above.
  8. Whats the thinking behind the company name, just out of curiosity?
  9. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

If you're a free range, organic computer manufacture developing hardware which is 100% corn fed - maybe. Otherwise I am also in muesli bar realm.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Agree with everyone else, sorry.

On a side note, I drove passed Minuteman Press - Preston yesterday. Didn't realise there was more than 1 of you!
  11. Any smaller and its going to become hard to read
  12. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

It definitely reminds me of a cereal bar of some sort. But, with a name including the word "Germ", I'd assume it wasn't?