Creative logo Concept

Hdsded

In today's ever-changing markets, it is becoming a necessity rather than a fad to establish strong brand recognition for a perfect corporate identity. A unique and creative logo concept helps a lot in strengthening visual online presence of a company by creating strong brand recognition ultimately improving credibility turnout in a positive return on investment (ROI). With the help of a good logo design, an individual portrays the brand image of his company in the marketplace.

Now if I could just find that post from Berry about brands and logos....

hahahahaaha......you guys always play a game. Are you here to blaming someone life......she is promoting her website, she is using her keywords, she is looking for free advice etc.
If you can't help then no need to post any reply. Also guys can you speak french, russian if not then why???
Then do you need any dictionary to speak french or russian.
Fuck off you guys... !!! :angry:

Arianna said:
Also guys can you speak french, russian if not then why???
:angry:
No but I do speak a little Japanese, a little Greek and of course American, Australian plus regional dialects such as those from Yorkshire and my personal favourite Norfolk :)
Should really consider learning Cantonese and Mandarin though seeing as everything is made in China lol

Arianna said:
hahahahaaha......you guys always play a game. Are you here to blaming someone life......she is promoting her website, she is using her keywords, she is looking for free advice etc.
If you can't help then no need to post any reply. Also guys can you speak french, russian if not then why???
Fuck off you guys... !!! :angry:
You haven't asked for help, you've made a statement, which contains information that quite frankly everyone on this forum knows. I don't understand why you made this post or what sort of responses you were looking for, which is why I asked.
Personally, I think there is a language barrier at play here, Levi is a bit more sceptical/pessimistic than myself but to be fair you don't help yourself. We've offered help on countless threads you've posted, asked for more details and tried to support you. All of this is met with a big fuck off from yourself, and you wonder why we are getting a little tired of your behaviour? Instead of using offensive language, why don't you try to explain to us a little more clearly what it is that you want us to do? Talking to us in the way that you have is only going to guarantee one thing - a permanent ban.
I speak English. Why do I not speak any other language? Easy, because I don't need to. All of my family, clients, personal friends, acquaintances and even my software speak English, There is no pressing need for me to learn another language. I understand the point that you're trying to make, but really you need to look at this situation. We've been more than hospitable, and have tried to understand you as best we can, when at times you can be entirely incomprehensible. You have come to us with the language barrier, we didn't come to you, and we have done our best to be patient and understand you - you have no grounds to get angry over this.

Sean Lee-Amies said:
I speak English. Why do I not speak any other language? Easy, because I don't need to. All of my family, clients, personal friends, acquaintances and even my software speak English, There is no pressing need for me to learn another language. I understand the point that you're trying to make, but really you need to look at this situation. We've been more than hospitable, and have tried to understand you as best we can, when at times you can be entirely incomprehensible. You have come to us with the language barrier, we didn't come to you, and we have done our best to be patient and understand you - you have no grounds to get angry over this.
You missed off the forum is hosted on a .co.uk domain, ie for United Kingdom companies..... where we/they speak English (technically there's also Welsh and I suppose you could say Geordie as well but they're not that common :p) :)

Love it. We all put up with your spammy and/or rude unhelpful posts and you tell us to f*ck off.. don't think you get how forums work!

floriographic said:
Love it. We all put up with your spammy and/or rude unhelpful posts and you tell us to f*ck off.. don't think you get how forums work!
Okay....if it is. Somebody looking for help here, giving their suggestions and you guys making fun with their statements.
I think you should read the whole thread so that you can better understand I guess... !!!!

Back