Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative from Indiana, USA

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by rohicks, Feb 20, 2009.

1. rohicks

rohicks Junior Member

Hi everyone, my name is Ryan O. Hicks. I'm an ESTP creative and photographer currently enrolled at Purdue University and near graduation with a B.S. in Computer Graphics Technology. Minoring in Organizational Leadership and Supervision as well, if anyone wanted to know ha. Running close to turning 23 in 6 days ;)

Anyways, I'm just speaking up and saying hey.
    I've included some work below (mostly freelance and personal work), and a few ways to follow or contact me if you so desire to. I'll try to frequent here, but no promises; I always enjoy learning new things and looking for inspiration anywhere I can! Hopefully I can meet some wonderful people here.

Portfolio.
    Ryan O. Hicks - Design Portfolio
    Twitter.
    Twitter / rohixx
    Flickr.
    Flickr: rohicks' Photostream
    DA.
    skill22586 on deviantART

Digital work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Photography.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think that's enough for now heh.

2. Welcome to the forum :) nice stuff by the way :D

3. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Welcome aboard.

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Design Forums, thanks for posting an intro and the portfolio examples, you have some nice work there. I hope you find the forums useful & I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration around! :)

Thanks,
    Greg

5. Scott

Scott Member

Welcome! Great illustration work, look forward to seeing more of your projects.

6. rohicks

rohicks Junior Member

Thanks everyone ;)