• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Creative Cupcakes!

C

chrismitchell

I can actually mate :) i've made one that was similar to the mail icon from an iPhone :) but that was a big cake .. not a cupcake LOL :)

C

chrismitchell

I am thinking of making a christmas cake in the style of something like that :) just for a laugh LOL

C

chrismitchell

I used normal sugar icing for my cake :p I will try to make another one with butter icing instead :)

Anon.

Haha, those are brilliant! My girlfriend likes to make cakes so I might set her a challenge :D

I bought her a giant cupcake baking tin for her birthday but she hasn’t tried it yet.

Attachments

C

chrismitchell

Anon. said:
Haha, those are brilliant! My girlfriend likes to make cakes so I might set her a challenge :D

I bought her a giant cupcake baking tin for her birthday but she hasn’t tried it yet.
Where did you find that mate?? :) would love to have that :D

Anon.

No problem :up:

I'm looking forward to my girlfriends first giant cupcake. I think she's going to try a christmas themed cupcake, probably just white icing and some snowmen on top lol :D

C

chrismitchell

ordered mine :) think it might be an extra little present for my fiance :) she will find it funny as hell LOL