Couple hours free time?Quick and easy photoshop/basic html/css job

bamme

Hi everyone

Posted this job up on Odesk but also just throwing it up here to just see if anyone is interested - would rather go with someone I know has good graphics skills, portfolios on this forum are great :)

Here are the basic details:

This is mainly a graphic redesign of an existing website, which has a tour and member area. There are 4 pages in total.

The structure and website coding is already there for you - nothing build in addition to this.

You will be updating the site to a glossy, quite 'glamorous', polished feel, incorporating strong visuals. You will be handling images that include nudity - but not ones that are extreme or explicit, this is a mild adult site - nothing shocking or obscene but prob not appropriate for me to do myself in breaks from studying sat next to other people!

The html itself is not complicated. The only changes needed are some css styling, possibly altering heights, widths and/or positions based on your graphic design.

There is already a basic design intact, so something to quickly go from and use as a basis. All resources provided including graphic .psd to work from and html/css files.

The job is worth £120 to me, so i could pay about £70-£80 for it I suppose. Please send me a PM if anyone fancies it.

Thanks :) Ive used odesk for this one and got bombarded with applicants before i even got a reply here haha i got a bit overwhelmed i think so ive hired someone .. not reeeallly working out like i hoped now.. not seeming to be on the same wavelength as me design wise.. ahh well ill come back here next time!!

Yeah i did, did spend quite a long time on odesk choosing actually and i think i did okay - he made a mockup for free too.. still, kicked myself when i saw the df replies sitting nicely in my junk folder. would have much preferred to use someone here than someone who speaks a diff language in another country..

hah no its alright but its just tricky explaining to someone all the way in russia what you want when i usually work my way around doing it myself :)

Back