Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couldn't resist x2

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Sunburn, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

I often get a lot of marketing emails and scams, but a particular one from today, just baited me into replying back.......

Original Spam Mail
    Hello,

My name is Ann and I am a senior manager with Ozio Media, a ghostwriting service located in Baltimore, Maryland USA. I decided to write to you because I think you are missing out on an opportunity to increase your sales and bring in new business.

If you are writing filler content for your clients' new websites, hiring cheap writers, or leaving your clients to write it themselves, you are unintentionally hurting your clients' businesses.

You should know that:

- clients do not often have the time or expertise to understand the importance of quality content and they are hoping that you will take care of this for them

- using poorly written SEO content that does not speak to the site's target audience hurts conversion rates and will damage search engine rankings

- clients who do not have someone available to update their blogs with fresh content are losing readers that could become future leads

Partnering with Ozio Media for content writing is a solution that will not only save you time but will ensure that your clients receive a complete online marketing solution and not just a website.

We can write high quality blog posts, articles, press releases, product descriptions, product reviews and more at your request that you can bundle with your design services.

Your clients will never need to know that you work with us and in return you will have a satisfied client that is ready to sell.

If you want to learn more about us, visit our site at Ozio Media - Copywriting, SEO Writing, Reports, Ebooks or simply reply to this email with your questions and I will answer them for you.

Thanks for your time!

Ann, Ozio Media
    Ozio Media - Copywriting, SEO Writing, Reports, Ebooks

And now for my reply ..........
    Hello,

My name is Geoff and I am a web designer / developer, providing a web design and development service located in Worcester, Worcestershire UK. I decided to write to you because I think you are missing out on an opportunity to increase your sales and bring in new business.

If you are selling from a poorly designed website, potential clients who are looking to hire cheap writers, could be finding your competitor, you are unintentionally hurting your own businesses.

You should know that:

- clients do not often have the time or expertise to understand the importance of quality content but do notice poor design, which could reflect on the perception of service they will receive from you.

- using poorly written SEO content that does not speak to the site's target audience hurts conversion rates and will damage search engine rankings, without a good quality and professional website, you will be missing out on turning these visitors into new clients.

- clients who do not have someone available to update their blogs with fresh content are losing readers that could become future leads. Time is a precious commodity and you have only a few moments to capture your visitor attention a poorly designed website is big indicator to the quality of your services.

Partnering with me for your web design and development is a solution that will not only save you time but will ensure that your clients receive a complete online experience and not just a hard sell.

We can create high quality designed blogs, website, e-shots, e-commerce solutions, micro sites and more at your request that you can bundle with your copywriting services.

Your clients will never need to know that you work with us and in return you will have a satisfied client.

If you want to learn more about us, visit our site at Web Design & Development Worcester UK - Geoff Moore or simply reply to this email with your questions and I will answer them for you.

Thanks for your time!

Geoff
    Web Design & Development Worcester UK - Geoff Moore

Ill let you know if I get a response :)

2. Their site is awful :lol: