Copywriter looking to collaborate

Paulus

Hi, I'm new here so I apologise profusely if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm not offering payed work, I'm just looking to collaborate with an up and coming graphic designer on a few projects for my/our portfolio.

Basically, I'm an aspiring copywriter who's managed to get his hands on a few creative briefs from my brother in law who works in the advertising profession. I've worked on a couple of them, but my photoshop/graphic design skills are severely lacking and unfortunately leave a lot to be desired (I've left a link to an example of my work below). In order to combat this, I want to hook up with a graphic designer who's looking to bolster their portfolio also. I can get an almost constant supply of briefs, and I think this could be quite beneficial for both parties.

Anyhow, if you're interested PM me and we'll go from there.

Regards,
Paul S.

Graphic design/copywriting example:

Blunt Copywrite :: Portfolio :: Digital advertising ::

Hey Paul,
What are you rate for copywriting work? I have around 3 clients at the present who are looking for a reliable copywriting service. Ill be able to provide all of the copy and SEO terms, Per client if you can formulate into good sales speak?

Let me know.

Geoff.

Hi Paul,
Are you also based in London? I'm looking for a copywriter. I'm working on my portfolio at the moment and I'm serious about getting into advertising. I've got photoshop and illustrator skills. Do you have any experience at all? Have you done any courses on advertising/ copy writing? We might be able to work something out...
Let me know!
Kac

Back