Convert PDF Page to SWF file?

CSparkes

Well as title says. Convert PDF page to a SWF page, so font is saves as font and not image.

Anyone know of any programs.

Cheers

Craig

Well i have a pdf document and want all the pages in SWF format with texts as vectors. Some converters just convert the pdf to a flat image in an swf file.

Lol sorry that I'm not helping much, but what is the end file going to be used for (flash animation, scalable vector image, web banner....) and what software did you use to make it as this wil prob make the answer easier to get...

Its for an online magazine, but custom scripts, not going issu route etc...

InDesign will do it, but the designer is on CS3 not 4 and its 7 brochures each with 100 pages. Indesign has to be done page at a time so alot of time to do. So therefore a converter to just take all pages and export as SWF would be ideal! Just trying to find all options.

I think cs4 can export to a flash turning page magazine, you could download a trial?

What do you want to do with it exactly ? we're doing a couple of 'interactive' turning page magazines at work at the moment...

CS4 does that, but then one large flash file with no control over it. Ive looked at all options in Indesign and adobe support etc....

We have worked for hours on the script to have some different features. We have pages in JPG's but want to do it so when mag resizes if user chooses to, to fit all screen sizes, text dose not distort. Flash SWF pages solve this as we have tested, well me lol!

So now just need to get it all into SWF as quick, and easily as possible to save on costs!

Cheers

Craig

There's a few 'solutions' around. at work we developed one where you can upload PDFs will resize and text stay sharp u can add video and do a few other things... It's pretty reasonable I think but pm me if u want more info! If ur looking at 100 pages free solutions won't cut it here's an example jetskiermagazine

Well how stupid was I!

Turns out illustrator does it! Had to edit a PDF today and then was like, wonder if i can export as SWF and you can. So problem sorted! This is all CS3.

Back