Contract : frequent question

Renniks

This just came up on my twitter so thought I'd spread the love and show you guys

What to Include In Your Design Contracts

*PLEASE NOTE: The above guidelines are only a starting point and should be included in every design contract. They should be adapted over time, modified as needed and specific to each designer.*

Extra Information :
http://www.designforums.co.uk/runni...291-contract-frequent-question.html#post24015
Peartree said:
What they left out though is you should also include a force majeure which will protect you from clients trying to claim under a situation which is out of your control.

*extra extra information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_majeure *

No worries, People share it with me (indirectly) so I thought I'd share it with you. And will (of course if no-one starts complaining) continue to do so with items I think people here would benefit from.

Got near enough 400 bookmarks, Could probably find alot of links people would like in there haha.

Thats where I get most of mine from, and nah not interested in that at the moment. Got to sort out learning some stuff that I have my mind set on learning, then producing two portfolios, a website for my university climbing club, and maybe carrying on with another project, and then looking into blogging and RSS feeds.

While looking into other design aspects such as print etc.

Oh and learning shorthand (self aim) + japanese (university module)

great bit of info :)

What they left out though is you should also include a force majeure which will protect you from clients trying to claim under a situation which is out of your control.

I can also attach our design contract if anyone is interested in viewing a complete one?

I know it's been a while since Rob offered to post that contract but if the offer still stands, I'd love to see it. Or anyone else's for that matter. I'm workig on this at the moment and it would be a big help.

Back