Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contact form help

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by HippySunshine, Jan 17, 2010.

1. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I know there is ALOT of contact form posts on here but for some reason, the ones that people have posted I can't get to work.
    Im no good with PHP and scripts etc.

I need a contact form that I can edit the field names easily.

If anyone can help I would be much appreciated and can relax and stop stressing!!!!!!!!!!
    :confused:

2. Alex L

Alex L Senior Member

3. Ant

Ant Member

Yeah that is an easy one to use, just change the bold'ed parts and your set to go ;).

Damn i hate comining in from the cold, cold hands, hardly type ¬¬

4. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Glad to see my codes useful. :)

If your having difficulties getting it to work hippy let me know with which part n i'll help u implament it. If u are other ppl will be as well so the feedback would be great so i can improve it for everyone. : )

5. HippySunshine

Jaz, I copy and pasted your code and changed the BOLD bits, but it looks like this....
    [​IMG]

6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

is your page .php or .html. Jaz normally works with .php

7. HippySunshine

8. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Yeah Levi's right you need to save it as contact-me.php and then link to it as .php not .html. As the php file extention tells the browser to parse it as a php document. If you give it a .html extention the browser wont look for PHP code and output it rather than parsing it.

I'll update the thread. My fault. :(

But change it to a .php extention then let me know if you run in to an issue. Shouldn't as I've used it. :)