• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Congrats Greg

Greg

Thanks Chris, wondered what this thread was about when I noticed the title!
Finally got round to taking the online exam, and passed with 5% to spare! :D

C

chrismitchell

very nicely done Mr Greg sir :D we now know who to hassle about the google stuff :lol:

This might be a stupid question, but what's a Qualified Google Advertising Professional? Do you just know everything about Google ads now? :)

Greg

I took an exam about Google AdWords, so it's really Google AdWords knowledge :)
Here's the official reasons for becoming an AdWords Professional...

• [SIZE=-1]Google's recognition as a tested and Qualified Individual or Qualified Company in the Google Advertising Professionals program.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1] The official Qualified Individual or Company Logo, which can be displayed on your website and in many other materials to showcase your skills and help attract clients.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1] Distinction as a skilled professional.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1] A Professional Profile page which promotes your business information and displays Google's validation that you're an authentic Qualified Individual or Company in the Google Advertising Professionals program.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1] Promotional coupons that can be applied to new client accounts, to help you bring in more business.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1] A warm, fuzzy feeling for this grand accomplishment.[/SIZE]

C

chrismitchell

thats a shame.. would be great to have a google certificate to have on your wall like a degree :D

philjohns

Wow, I really have missed a lot while ive been away!

Nice one Greg, brilliant for reassuring the clients im sure!

(and yes, im back...for good...for the third time...i hope!)

C

chrismitchell

welcome back Phil :) nice that your back for good this time :) next time we'll send "The Beast" after you :lol:

philjohns

Thanks Chris, been busy lately, sorting myself out with fun and holidays along with many an hour spent designing! Need to get my site finished now!

The beast?! I quote myself! ;)
Wow, I really have missed a lot while ive been away!

C

chrismitchell

Berry "The Beast" Burgess :lol:

You've missed a bit yeah :p you need a superhero avatar for this month :p