Compliancy Standards – Why Bother?

Jazajay said:
The 7 mile run I've just done has obviously put me in a better mood this morning, or is it the hang over, mmmm.......

7 mile runs are easier going than that post! :D

@Chris
Jease dude that sounds a bit harsh, a mate of mine tried to get me to try out for my local town this year, but I'll reckon I will try out next winter, but that's really unfortunate buddy.

@Mrp2049

Well lets weigh it up.
7 mile run took me an hour,
Post took me 55mins, give or take.

Strain on leg muscles running ~ Great.
Strain on fingers typing ~ Great.

So overall I would say time taken + muscle strain = not much difference TBH. :D

yeah it sucks Jaz ... still watch Rugby when I can :) I prefer it to Football (or Soccer to our american friends)... I'm going to start doing competition rowing when I move to Milton Keynes :) which is nice :)

well find a rowing club and join up Jaz :) love rowing :) also going to try to save and buy a Canadian Canoe for the small rivers at weekends and stuff :)

Aww cheers Mike,
I started at half a mile, then just kept upping it slowly, half a mile must have taken me half an hour when I started, really fat back then and soooo out of shape it was unreal, but now I just love it. Once you get started and you get the natural buzz of adrenaline, and endorphins, it's just like you cant stop you know.

I'll have to try that Chris. :)

I'm more of a distance runner, so time doesn't concern me too much, but I know I look at about 5.5-6 mph, but then when the distance goes up to 15miles it seems more satisfying!

Strangly enough, I love the feeling when you sit down just after and your legs feel like they are still moving!

15miles?????
Wo I want to hit 16miles long term TBH, and then when I am hit a marathon, so that is dead impressive dude.

I don't do distance too often, it is challenge being rested enough to be able to managed long distances.

Although Eddie Izzard has thrown that theory out of the window entirely!

Back