Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition help!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by HippySunshine, Sep 23, 2009.

1. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Hey guys, bit of a random one here.

My friend works for TK Maxx and there is a competition taking place and the winner gets a night in a top london hotel, face of TK Maxx, spring/summer campaign and £1000 vouchers for TK Maxx stores.

So, she has got to take a pic of herslef "expressing how she feels when she has found the perfect pair of jeans at TK Maxx"

Any ideas?
    :cool:

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

typical bloke in me says get her to strip naked and take pictures, then you post them on forums without her knowing and capture her face as you load the page up a bit later on:p

As to normal person ideas well not really, how do you express finding the perfect pair jeans other than ooooohhhh, they fit, maybe with a little whoop for joy etc

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Jumping for joy whilst naked:D

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Typical...

5. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

She could have like loads of jeans scattered on the floor and get her to lay on them, then get her to grasp a pair of jeans with a really excited face and take that as the picture? As though she was in jean heaven!

Or white background with a trail of jeans behind her and her holding one pair at the end of the trail really excited to have the "perfect pair of jeans"

Hope that makes sense lol

6. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I like the second one :)
    Its tough really cos I think everyone will have the same idea in mind, so its heard to find something UNIQUE!

I think she should go with Levi's idea - don't think anyone will go down that road! lol

7. you could do the old American Beauty sort of thing with Denim.. instead of rose petals :lol: that would appeal to both the film geek and the pervert :p

8. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I can only imagine how elated I would be to find the perfect pair of jeans :D

I think it should be her clutching her find with load of streamers, party poppers, champagne. woop woop!!

but I do like Chris' idea American Beauty styleeee.

9. cheers Tom :) it would require about 100 or so pairs of jeans.. as the model would need to be laying on top of them too :lol:

Then just have a TK Maxx logo in the corner and just the line of "imagine finding your perfect pair of jeans... you can at TK Maxx" or words to that effect :)

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

How about she's found her perfect pair of jeans but alas, they are being warn by another lady. Just have a shot of this other lady walking through the shop with your mate clinging on to her jeans being dragged along. :D

11. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Or...... how about a story board. She buys the jeans in the first shot, then walking along the road hand in hand(ish) with her new jeans. Then sitting at a posh restaurant opposite her jeans, then at a club dancing opposite this pear of jeans. Then in a compromising position of passion with her jeans, finishing off with them both in bed having a smoke :D Have I gone too far?

12. I think that might be a bit too odd even for TK Maxx LOL :p

13. Or you could do a blatant copy of iPod advertising and have a bright colour background with the photo of the model wearing the jeans.. just cut out the person, but leave the jeans in full colour .. something like that :)

14. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

errr, I've just re-read the brief Chris...

So, she has got to take a pic of herslef "expressing how she feels when she has found the perfect pair of jeans at TK Maxx"

15. could be that the person is jumping for joy :) LOL

16. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

How about a picture of a photobooth then down the side show the pictures the booth has developed, all of which are photos of here new jeans from different angles and maybe one of her with a big smile at the end

17. I like that Idea Anon :) very nice :D