Company name ???

Mattcooper

Hi All

I wonder if all these creative minds could shine alight..... I'm looking for a company name for my 3d product design company. I'm currently in full time employment but wish too spread my wings and delve into the freelance world taking off what become a bit of a sideline for me into a more established venture... However my creative juices only tend to flow with style and form and struggle at the branding hurdle

Current looking at;

DesignC

The Design Coop

Or some thing a little more contemporary and out there like 3d CONKA ....

Any suggestions would be really appreciated

Many thanks

Matt Cooper

Hi Matt, a handy branding tip is to research words related to your industry and try some "word play". Take a bit of time when creating an effective identity for your new business, It will be worth it in the future. Let us know what you come up with.

How about the reverse approach: what would your clients expect?

Either go with the norm or try the opposite. What are your competition using for company names? Do you want to differentiate yourself from them?

How about using your own name as your brand? Search this site for self-branding, I have a thread with some interesting posts.

I always say type the names into 123 Reg of a domain seller as you think. That will have a BIG bearing on what name you end up with. I was distraught when Apple was taken up by someone, I couldn't even get Orange or Blackberry.

Berry said:
I always say type the names into 123 Reg of a domain seller as you think. That will have a BIG bearing on what name you end up with. I was distraught when Apple was taken up by someone, I couldn't even get Orange or Blackberry.

I tried passionfruit :( also taken

DesignerJuice or DesignJuice - your entire company image is focused on vibrant, clean and 'juicy' (about to explode with talent).

Back