[Community Forum] Gaming Forum

XxBradleyxX

Hello there I'm Bradley
Hello there everyone I am opening a full on Gaming Forum about every based consoles and games for example PS1 games to simulators and I am planning to advertise it through payment once it's completed the person who to assist will obtain a fair share of the profit and not to mention all of the crediting in plain site for once complete so I am using VBulletin and looking for an artist who is willing to assist with making a Logo and full background page and more if they wish to help please leave me a reply or contact me thank you!

Once contacted I will share the rest of the details!

Forum Name : TeraBoards

DeadLine: None.

Payment: Later Payment.

Thank you for your time!

It's rather advanced yet awkward to work with but I have used it for 2 years experimenting so I understand how it fully works. haha thanks anyway for the GL.

'Later Payment' is a bit of a reoccurring request on here. It's unlikely that you will find anyone to work based on the promise of a share in future profits and increased exposure, especially given that both of those things are very much hypothetical at this stage. I would recommend coming back with a budget. Good luck.

Back