Colour theme help

tbwcf said:
What version of Safari are you using? older versions need

Thanks that worked, but my images are stillnot rounding in Firefox for some reason, but are doing so in Safari. This is confusing!

I'm pretty sure FireFox 3.5 doesn't support rounded images via the CSS. Go help > check for updates in FireFox just to make sure your using the most up to date version. But I think you will have to wait for a future up date TBH, could be wrong but don't think so. :)

That's not an image in that example dude....that's a box element Levi. :rolleyes:
Hippy's having issue with it kicking in on images not box elements. :)

Also it doesn't work on the object tag in FireFox either, does in Safari, just checked as I wasn't 100% sure, am now though. :)

my mistake.

Wouldn't it be quicker and more universal if the background is staying constant to just save the images ready rounded, might even be smaller files as its a constant colour rather than the image colours. :)

This is where i'm at.

14tqwpi.png

Now im no graphical wizz or logo genius, but I want to make the name look good and professional. Any recommended fonts or tips on how I can do this?

I've tried a few different fontd but not really feeling them! :confused:

Fonts, have you tried checking http://www.bing.com/search?q=dafont.com&form=OSDSRC?

I would personally add a pic of him and his van, a good detailed one, underneath the home button where the welcome text is, good size.

Also small business needs an about page really, again pics, tools he uses, time in operation, area covered, qualifications that sort of stuff. That way I know more about who I am hiring to do work for me and it puts more faith in him from my perspective. I am therefore more likely to part with cash as a result. :)

Also coming from something I read on here, shouldn't the gallery button end on the line down the side of the global nav?
Contact than goes over the main content section?

Back