Colorful Streak Typography Text effect in Adobe Photoshop CC.

Skylerrk

Create a new Colorful Streak Typography Text effect in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Final Result:

View attachment 1654
Video: ( Caution: Sound is a bit dull so you might have to turn your sound up a bit to here the video. )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

For any questions and concerns or if you liked the video be sure to leave a comment would love to continue making videos like this one.​

Attachments

• Cool-Text-Effect.png
    Cool-Text-Effect.png
    357.5 KB · Views: 4
There is a much easier and quicker way to get the same effect without all that hassle, simply create a colour band and then use layer mask. Also, using more complimentary colours as this to me looks ugly. If you used softer colours that work together would look more appealing. Also IMO the type looks a little strange and doesn't work.

All I'm seeing is the letters being 'wonky' due to the adjustments made for the gaps offsetting the letters by about 1 pixel.

I will echo the others in that colour scheme really doesn't work well together... but will add welcome to the forum :).

Back