Coder Required (Music Download Site)

Jonathan

Hey guys!

I have recently started a new project MixMafia.com which i am predicting to be the worlds number one source for FREE & FRESH Electro, House and Trance, music downloads. Im hoping to incorporate a community social side also. I have a CMS at the moment but it needs some custom modules and features added.

If you think you are capable of completing this task and want to join our expanding team reply to this thread or contact me via...

Email - [email protected]
Skype - disk_monkey

All the best!

Jonathan.

It wouldn't be full time like from 9-5 it would be the odd job here and their at the coders leisure.
This Project will open new opportunity's and projects. And ill be more then happy for the coder to earn revenue from the website in either adsence, linkbucks or premium membership.

My competitor earns from $1500 per month just in absence. It would be a gradual process but MixMafia will be successful guaranteed. At the moment i have 15+ Staff waiting to help post music and advertise. I also own a online radio that will help generate traffic to MixMafia.com. All i can offer at the moment is cuts and not hard cash. Im a trust worthy guy. You scratch my back ill scratch yours.

My competitor earns from $1500 per month just in absence. It would be a gradual process but MixMafia will be successful guaranteed. At the moment i have 15+ Staff waiting to help post music and advertise. I also own a online radio that will help generate traffic to MixMafia.com. All i can offer at the moment is cuts and not hard cash. Im a trust worthy guy. You scratch my back ill scratch yours.

I'd think about it if you scratch my back with cash. :icon_smile:

I don't mean to be discouraging, but somebody who codes for a living is unlikely to gamble their time on your dream when they could take another job that pays out a sure amount of money. If you're that confident in your idea, get some investment, and then pay somebody to do it properly.

Last edited:
Back