clients sitting on quotes? advice needed

mattwisdom

Hi everyone, I'm after a bit of advice if possible

we have a number of quotes with new clients at the moment, and regularly keep hitting a wall with them sitting on the quote, not had time to look at it type of responses. all of these are rebranding type projects and whilst a need to refresh a brand is identified it would seem that the drive to change isnt very high on the agenda.

I just wondered if anyone has had similar experiences with this or do you think excuses are being made because of the price?

The current plan is to ask to meet and review the quote with them?

would love some feedback because its getting frustrating!

thanks!
Matt

Cost is probably a factor. They could simply be shopping around and getting quotes form a lot of designer/studios. I regularly get requests for quotes that never amount to anyone because the client has (probably) gone with someone much cheaper.

Agreed that price could be a factor but a re-brand is one of those things that companies (that need it) know they should do but it is a struggle to find the hours to push it forwards. I've had quotes out there for months in the past and then suddenly they gain momentum again.

Way of the world... If you're following up and they're not taking the opportunity to say "thanks but no thanks" (for whatever reason) then that's potentially a positive but all you can do is wait and see.

Back