Claire & Dave wedding invitations

Anagoge

With Design Forums help, I was able to progress with a wedding invitation that I was working on for some friends. My friends are getting married in just over 12 hours and thought it was a good time to finally upload the project. I thought you might want to take a look.

Claire & Dave Wedding Invitations | The Work of Neil Martin

Let me know your thoughts (criticisms are just as good as compliments - always happy to hear both opinions)

Looks really good. Could I ask what kind of paper/card you printed on as I've done some in the past and struggled finding suitable materials that the ink doesn't soak into etc.

The paper isn't really anything special. Pretty much your bog standard foldable card. Uncoated, of course.

They're lovely. The couple must be very pleased with them.

I've been helping a girl at work with her wedding invites, but they're nowhere near as fancy as these. I'll have to make sure she doesn't see them lol

Hi Neil,
Thanks for sharing. Im currently working on my own 'Save the Date' cards so this post was very current for me! They look great, very nice typography too. Did you get them printed locally? If you get the chance I would appreciate it if you could PM me with the details of the printer.
Great work.

I saw that myself last week Harry, like all the best work its excellence comes through its simplicity. Brilliant idea!

Thanks mate, i know of them but never used them. I often use Redwood Ethical Printers for local stuff.

Looking good mate!!

How much did the whole project cost?

Reason I ask is because I may be doing something like this for my own wedding.

Back