• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Christmas

Yes I said CHRISTMAS!

Im starting early this year as I normally have one big RUSH and one HUGE ammount of money to spend all in one go.

So... any decent Christmas gift ideas for mum, dad, brother, boyfriend?
Anything other than the usual socks and smellies.

x

Levi

Staff member
boyfriend - just wrap yourself up in some selectively placed bows :) alternatively hobby stuff
mum - god knows, I struggle with my own parents
dad - hobbies (mines fishing so its fishing stuff)
brother - depends on age, but games, gadgets, computer things etc

berry

Vibrators, Pickled cabbage, Black & Decker sander, Wheelie Bin graphics, Seasonal Glade Airfreshners, The Best of Stephen Gately CD. The X Factor Christmass Annual, A Simon Cowell T-shirt from Primark. A letter from Royal Mail, a tin of Roses from Tescos £5.00. The box set of Clarkson insults the Nation, Chocolate Almonds, A Hippy table dance.

Harry

Berry said:
Vibrators, Pickled cabbage, Black & Decker sander, Wheelie Bin graphics, Seasonal Glade Airfreshners, The Best of Stephen Gately CD. The X Factor Christmass Annual, A Simon Cowell T-shirt from Primark. A letter from Royal Mail, a tin of Roses from Tescos £5.00. The box set of Clarkson insults the Nation, Chocolate Almonds, A Hippy table dance.
…and a partridge in a pear tree!

berry

HippySunshine said:
Guys, what presents would you want off your lady/man for Xmas?
(resonably priced)
I think Tim and Typo are the best people to answer questions about Ladymen

......especially reasonably priced ones!

Levi

Staff member
Answering on topic!!

Apart from the obvious alone time the below but then I'm not exactly cheap :)
macbook pro with i7 processor (not out yet obviously)
a nice watch (nixon 'the backs' in all black @£300)

Now if I was going for more realistic things like
bonzai tree
anime box sets (they range from £20 to over £100)

Man I'm struggling, I normally just go out and buy anything I want, especially as I'm getting older there aren't so many small things :confused:

It doesn't help when my birthday is literally 13 days from Christmas as I just normally just get everything lumped together so I can have something bigger:D

As someone that has been working on THIS years Christmas since about November LAST year.
I'm not much of a fan. I've been drawing elfs, snowmen, santas, twinkly lights and reindeer all year man.
Although I like a nice sherry as much as the next man.

tim

okay so who's coming down to birmingham foir the kick ass german market?

and lol levi you never stop speculating about apple products do you!? i thought you prefered PCs too!? ;)

My Christmas list would be...

MBP
iPhone 3GS
24" iMac
BattleStar Galactica Box set.
Bigger house
Toyota MR2 or similar
Season 7 24
Heckler and Koch Mp7
Hair
some new pens.
A Dalek maybe to sit in the entrance of my new big house.