• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Christmas Presents...

Hannah

Hi guys. So... i've just been trawling through the internet looking for gift ideas for friends and family. They're all pretty standard and then I came across this suggestion; making a booklet for a younger member of the family. Using PhotoShop and an image of said person, place over stock images of famous land marks, making it seem as though they've travelled the world! I thought this was great as it could show off your design skills.
But, I have a few more gifts I need to give and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for Christmas presents a graphic designer to give? Not long left now!

Hannah

Jimlad

Typo how much was that Pantone Mug you had? Anyone else noticed they have lots of those in the background on... This Morning I think it is.

Urban Outfitters are always good for quirky gifts, also a website called notonthehighstreet.com is a good little place.

Who is it you need to buy for and what are they in to? x

I'll have to put those socks on my list :)

Well I don't actually have any money so was looking for cheap solutions.
Things to make, using my design skills, or not but something cool!

I bought an old book from a charity shop and hollowed it out so it can be a stash box for my Dad :)

Should've carved an illustration into the book! :) I done one for uni, my mum kept pestering me to get it back in time for christmas so I could give it to her as a present.