Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by sarah, Dec 16, 2009.

1. sarah

sarah Member

Random question but does anyone know an online radio or website that streams christmassy music?

I really want to play some in the office in the background to feel a bit more festive but can't seem to find anything like it online :(
  2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member might have a theme, spotify more than likely has a lot of playlists online. ermmm otherwise not sure sorry
  3. How about something like spotify.. i'm sure that they have a sort by category > Christmas music :)
  4. sarah

sarah Member

Mmm do you have to pay for spotify?
  5. berry

berry Active Member

A double CD from Tescos does it for me
  6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Spotify is free if you have adverts every 5(? or so) songs...
    they fade into the background most of the time

or its £10 a month :)
  7. sarah

sarah Member

It says i can only have it free if i get invited. I'm gonna try out
  8. Does it go on repeat for Noddy Holder? :lol:
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

itunes is bound to have something!
  10. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah i got 90 songs and 5 videos for £9 on itunes
  11. how the hell did you manage that Timbo? :)
  12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I was thinking itunes radio timmiyo.

they have a pigeon hole for everything
  13. sarah

sarah Member

Yeha Tim, how did you manage that??
  14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Do you want an invite Sarah? Spotify is excellent, the ads aren't too regular, and seems like the more you use it the less you hear them :)confused: is that illogical?)

As for Christmas-y songs check this site for Spotify playlists > Christmas | Share Spotify Playlists at once you have Spotify its just a case of clicking the link and it will load the playlist and start playing for you :)

After a number of years working in retail at Christmas there's no way I'll be using any of those playlists though!!
  15. tim

tim Senior Member

if you have an iphone spotify is golden. you can download the songs for free to the app so that even when you drop 3g (on the train or whatever) you have access to the song.

and itunes had a killer deal on xmas music so i downloaded one album, turned out it had only 90% of the songs i wanted but saved me a **** load :p
  16. sarah

sarah Member

I ended up creating a playlist on thanks guys!

If anyone is feeling festive you should download this song that a load of bands did round here for charity - The Bands Care Project on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

My boyfriend sings the line - "Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you"

And there's a video - YouTube - The Bands Care Project Official Video Christmas 2009 (he's the stupid one with the hat on making the stupid face at the end of his singing)

Anyway i thought i would just mention it seeing as it's charity 'n' all!
  17. tim

tim Senior Member

haha your boyfriend is safe, the rest of the video completely bored me.
  18. sarah

sarah Member

ha ha i only ever view it for a few seconds at 1.59 so ive not seen much else! lol. Apart from my other friend who does the rap bit towards the end (Where suprisingly Dan is making yet another strange face)! That recording studio is here at the print factory. I feel famous,.haha..not.