Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas gifts...wot did Santy bring you...?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Thewholehogg, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

So, we know Berry's son got a smashing crimbo pressie off the big red suited fella
    but did Santa empty his sack under your Christmas tree?(snow)(xmas)

What was your best pressie?
    Spill the beans people....;)
  2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Got a really nice watch off the GF, sadly when they took out some links they didnt put it back together right so gotta wait til tuesday to sort that out.
    Also got a large help with paying for my birthday trip at new years :)
    And got to see all my family which I don't usually do.
  3. berry

berry Active Member

I got my obligitory box of Ferraro Rocha's which always keeps me happy!
    Got a cardigan for my rocking chair!
    I didn't get any socks or smelly stuff which must prove the morning showers are working.
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I only got money which I'll probably spend on a navy/brown coat if I can find one that fits properly (I hate a tight fit under the arms), I'm much more interested in buying a coat now the sales have started :).
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

1 sister got: iphone 3gs (white HELL YES) + other gay uni stuff
    2 sister got: macbook pro (13") with onetoone and applecare
    3 sister got: 20-30" lcd tele and house stuff (just bought one)

i got a....

6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

PS3!!!! is that good or bad then?
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

very good!
  8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Haha :) it was quite a cryptic thing, you seemed more excited about their presents than your own :p
    games you get for it?
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

that and guitar pedals, I think berry is the only one who might care what they are.
  10. tim

tim Senior Member

i love it when a newborn macbook pro enters the household, it gives me a new lease of life, but for an iphone to join as well? well, that's the icing on the cake.

but then a PS3!!?!??!!???!?!??

it's almost orgasmic.
  11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I wooped some serious ass on tekken 6 yesterday and I havent played a tekken game since 4! and even then I didnt play it much!
  12. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I still am yet to play tekken 6, but am seriously tempted to buy my own console just so I can :$
  13. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I thought you were listing what you'd got off your sisters there!!

I got: TheLogo Board Game, a gorgeous Oushka leather bag, a Tripod for me camera, 7 books and lots of other nice things including a nodding sausage dog!! :D
  14. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

I got loads of random bits and bobs :) Twilight books, Jamie Oliver Cook Book, Deviant Art Plushie, Dressing gown, money, smellies, chocolate, boots, clothes, Radley Purse :D and some other bits and bobs!

And I'm going to treat myself to a christmas presant after new year :D a Paul's Boutique bag :D
  15. I got a cookery course to go on next year and Natalie got a professional telescope which is cool :) that was it really :)
  16. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

My fella had a Macbook Pro - So Jealous, but I get to play on it now when he is on his PC, so I get some benefit from that.

I got lots of goodies....
    The new GHD's
    Some boots I wanted that I couldn't afford to buy myself/wouldn't pay that much for myself
    Gorgeous new undies
    Ugg slippers (grey with cream wool - gorgeous)
    A new 2010 diary (as I keep a diary every year)
    Lots of chocs and smellies
    Christmas PJ's
    The office US season 4 & 5 (woop)
    Into the Wild DVD
    Blu ray disc/DVD player
    New hard drive

...the list goes on
    Santa has been very good to me this year!
  17. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I love into the wild!
  18. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Saw it advertised for the first time the other day on a DVD trailer (think it was Stardust - **** movie) looked really good! Looking forward to watching it.
    My boyfriend has had the book for Xmas too.
  19. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

my Greg close my thread an merge it please hehe!
  20. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Well, I actually didn't get anything specifically for Christmas. I can't really complain though (well I am trying not to let it bother me). Most of my "gifts" have been given to me over time recently but only in the form of material items. And alas, the one thing I did really want though couldn't happen this year, but with any luck and motivation maybe it will happen sometime next year. :)