Christmas Card Inspiration - Any ideas

I've done far too many Christmas cards :) I'm glad that I don't have to do them anymore :p

you guys make me laugh! thanks for the suggestions so far, sadly we steer clear of any QVC connections due to their being some confusion between our company and the shopping channel many moons back. It sounds like our studio is the same as many others, the job goes on for weeks, then people start panicking in dec and anything turkey related gets churned out! id really love to do something original that people look at and think "ahh,why didnt i think of that"... but wouldnt we all eh!
________
Legal Marijuana Dispensary

you could always do some sort of funny one with the logo on the bum of Santa or something :lol:

nice.

I like it....santa's watering eyes and the sizzle of yule time arse hair.
The steely look in Rudolf's eyes as years of seasonal abuse are released in one
red hot branding thrust. The elf's cheering and eggnogging on the revolt at the north pole.

Oh for the sight of Mrs Claus's red hot brassier. The drifting snowflakes fall and melt on her glowing range...ssssssssssssssssss.
Just don't mention her stockings. The penguins have them, and they look gooooddd.

Lots agoing on, lots too see, give your brief over to me.

LOL @ Typo

now that is a mental image and a half! And one hell of an Xmas card :p

typo, i think if i used all of your suggestions id be getting the sack in the morning, but what better way to go than in a festive blaze of glory!

to give you an idea of what my company usually does, they are often "clever" visual puns. For example, one year we showed 2 turkeys standing outside a travel agents looking at the winter break offers, another year we put a bet on there being a white christmas and then inserted a betting slip in every clients christmas card with the line "we are dreaming of a white christmas..." and then on the inside the line "and now so are you".. you get the idea!
________
TANIAHOT

Back