Chelsea vs. Southend

Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft

Most/all of you may not know but I'm a Southend fan, have been for the last 5 years, and went along to the Bridge today.

What a day out, what an ending and it's still sinking in. That's what supporting your local team is all about, and I can't wait for the replay!

:icon_biggrin:

Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Fred, a draw wasn't it?

Will you be going to the replay?

Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft

Yeah, a last minute equaliser with our first shot on target.

Definitely going to the replay, on the 14th.

:icon_biggrin:

Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft

ITV1, 8 (8.10 ko)

I'm off soon, I've been nervous since last night, can't wait.

D

designer01

I think Southend have got a great chance because Chelsea are on the rocks at the moment. You're at home too so that's in your favour. I'll be cheering Southend on. I do like to see a FA cup upset!!!

Greg

Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft

Cheers Greg. A great night out but I couldn't deal with that excitement week in week out. It's starting to kill me :icon_biggrin:

Glad we took the lead, and no-one can take away the fact we drew at their place.

Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Unlucky Fred, like you said you were in the lead at one point and drew with them at their ground :icon_biggrin:

Helen

Helen

I watched MOTD, and when I saw them score, I jumped up! (Luckily my son was in bed - he is a chelsea fan) I really wanted SE to win - shake it up a little.

Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft

Cheers Damon & Helen. I can assure you I more than jumped up when we scored:icon_biggrin: