check out my work :-)

My only big piece of feedback would be to remove that huge watermark on your work. I understand you want to prevent it from being stolen but if you want to show your work, it REALLY distracts and brings the work down in quality.
Best bet is to put at the bottom ©Gabelles 2014 so that way if it does get posted anywhere it still has your signature.

What are you wanting to improve the most? I agree with the watermark comment from Shauna.

I don't mean to be harsh/rude whatever but the first thing that hit me was your picture on your website, the 'gangsta' v with your fingers along with the pout you're making looks really unprofessional in my opinion. Quirky pictures are ok to a point but you need to tread a fine line
And I agree with the watermarks comments.

shaunlynn said:
...Did she delete everything because we didn't start praising her work?
Looks like it.... some people only want positive opinions... and I didn't even comment on the work....so it wasn't my fault :)
I actually blame the 'warm' welcome in this thread where the original post was all centre aligned

i appreciate all the comments and opinions.
and no, i deleted my post because i've realised i'm not quite ready to be promoting anything yet!
but thankyou anyway

Ok :) Sorry, Gabelles. We've had some experiences with users that get upset if their work receives any sort of critique. Didn't mean to bundle you into that bunch! :)
Good luck getting your promo stuff together!

shaunlynn said:
Ok :) Sorry, Gabelles. We've had some experiences with users that get upset if their work receives any sort of critique. Didn't mean to bundle you into that bunch! :)
Good luck getting your promo stuff together!
nono, it was expected! i prefer the honesty. it'll only motivate me to do better ! thankyou

Tony Hardy said:
Did you invent the full stop?
haha no no, it was a post i attempted to delete not sure how to do it properly
i never even thought of asking either

posted my website but realized it was hardly even ready,

Back