Character design wanted ASAP!!

kevmurray20

Hey,
I am looking for a charatcer designed (Cartoon) Something basic - I need it ASAP!
Its a Chippendate doing the Ironing or holding an Iron.

I am opening a Ironing Service, i really need this ASAP!!!

If your up for it, let me know we can discuss further and get you started!

Regards

I was going to mention Scotty :lol: but I mentioned him before :p

I got a feeling this guy needs it pretty asap :p

Hopefully he'll be willing to pay the rush rates otherwise I doubt he will get anyone decent.

Good luck none the less.

Graeme Hogg GJ.hogg(AT)virgin.net. tell him Berry sent you, his a good mate and he's dome many charactar work for me. Loads of styles

Typo said:
Hi Kev,

I've forwarded you a concept.
Cheers Berry for the contact.

Get some sleep mate.;)

Hi Hoggmeister,
get yourself a bloody website you numbnut, I take £ notes, Midget Gems, and good Aussie Red wine.;)

Typo said:
We will have to have a pow wow and discuss.

Cheeky bugger. Do I get bargain rates...:)

No.... your's get a 100% mark-up on top.
plus I'll have to commission some decent illustration work...

May I remind you that I know where you live...

Could have double tapped yer behind the ear in Next...you wouldn't have seen it coming.
The Leon of the north. Welcome to the darkness my friend.:cool:

I learned from your book Berry, rip off ideas it's fun and easy.;)

I also have a picture of you on a KDA Alice in Wonderland Christmas card...oh yes I still have it...

...now about that deal..:up:

Typo said:
I also have a picture of you on a KDA Alice in Wonderland Christmas card...oh yes I still have it......now about that deal..:up:

I need to know that it is the ONLY one left and that it hasn't been electronically copied, duplicated or stored in a safe deposit box. My people will talk to your people.. Under the Tyne Bridge, Saturday 11.30pm come alone, no cameras, microphones, video, if I feel I am being followed the deal is off.

Am I right in thinking you have seen the illusive berry in the flesh?! Tell us all about the encounter!

Is he as wise as an elephant, as courageous as the lion and as witty as gervais?

br3n said:
Am I right in thinking you have seen the illusive berry in the flesh?! Tell us all about the encounter!

Is he as wise as an elephant, as courageous as the lion and as witty as gervais?

I think anyone can beat Gervais on a witty level ;)

I expect him to be as wise as an elephant and as courageous as the lion, but as good looking as big bird from Sesame Street. :p

More like Oscar the Grouch, believe me...
I've never seen them in the same room at the same time....hhmmm (rubs chin).

blimey Oscar the Grouch... thats a vivid image... does he carry around a large metal bin with a lid everywhere he goes?

Did anything happen with this request. Do we have two happy DF members? It would be nice to know if job postings are successful on DF.

Recap on this one.

Well sent image and he came back with no replay....I guess he used the illustration and though he'd have it for free....

....numpty alert. Cheers matey.

so we end up with one cheesed off DF member and a happy Scotsman doing the ironing.
No big shakes really but beware and learn from this folks.

Back