Change Again

Well it's a lot better than before, so I'm just going to give some structural comments.
- Work out the alignment, I'm sure you can see it's not working, I do not recommend center aligning the text.
- Why don't you just merge the Web design and Graphic design page and call it Services or something similar? The page titles from those two pages were quite misleading, I was expecting to see some of your work there.
- Not entirely convinced with the gallery script on your portfolio page, it's not very user friendly. Clients want to be able to throw a quick glance at your work before going into detail.

I know I always sound negative when it comes to your portfolio but now you have a solid base to keep building on. So keep it up :)

Hi Timmo, you give me the impression your always clutching at straws, something new every week never being confident enough in what you've done to just roll with it... stop redesigning your redesign come up with an idea follow it though and live with it for a bit, then evolve it not scrap it and slap something else up....

I'm not saying what you've done is bad at all but just think you need to focus

I agree with tbwcf, your rushing too much to get a new site up.

And in all honesty your website doesn't really give the designer look across, if i got directed to your site I wouldn't really get the impression you knew what you were doing with webdesign etc. The website looks very dated, like it was done 10 yrs ago, I think you should stop trying to rush a new design each week spend weeks even months planning your site. I've been re-building mine for months now and its gone through about 3 re-designs! Don't rush it otherwise you'll be wanting to change it again in a few weeks.

Read about Grids/Web Typography/CSS/Xhtml etc and get some ideas, the website is what the potential client will first see, you need it to give that impression that you are a professional designer.

Hope you don't feel my comments are harsh, but I think its better to know now and be happy with a site once its done.

Back