CHALLENGE: Design something every day.

they are all free stock, there is some overlaying, some opacity changes, bit of masking and some good ole fashioned rubbing out!

Oh i've just read your post about the stock mix up (must have missed that one). All makes sense now!!

Yeah could do that, is there plenty of free stock available that we can play around with i never really use that stuff. Suppose we could include our own pics too?! If peeps wanna contribute photography?

it seems that the other site is working on volunteer 5 images and go from there. that way it is more 'see what you do with what you are given'

You guys sure know how to put a guy's mind off of something... Now I'm starting doubt if I should try the challenge :confused:

But I like the group idea. Can't we do that once a week?

I'm definitely going to do the challenge and i urge everyone else to attempt it too!! It would be a good chance to try different techniques and maybe to take some time away from the designing on the comp!

I've just got a diary for the year and on each day is a fact for that day e.g todays (31st Dec 09) is 1695 - imposition of window tax in Britain. So every week, i'll have 7 facts/points in history to choose from - that will hopefully inspire me!

If anyone wants to join me I could post the entries each week?!

I was thinking of doing something around events or holidays. Wikipedia always has a little section on the homepage listing all the events for the current date.

I am definetely dping it once a week, I enjoyed making that image! I would never have considered using sheeps wool as a texture for the sky without it!

Ok guys this is day 1 for me ;)

happy2010.jpg

Back